_ap_ufes{"success":true,"siteUrl":"egovtjobs.in","urls":{"Home":"http://egovtjobs.in","Category":"http://egovtjobs.in/admissions-news/","Archive":"http://egovtjobs.in/date/2017/02/","Post":"http://egovtjobs.in/teddy-day-sms-2015-status-whatsapp-facebook-quotes/4514/","Page":"http://egovtjobs.in/home/","Attachment":"http://egovtjobs.in/valentines-day-2015-world-of-love/4602/valentines-day-special-bellanaija/","Nav_menu_item":"http://egovtjobs.in/18692/18692/"}}_ap_ufee
Home >> Blog >> Bank PO Salary structure after 10th bipartite revision 2015 clerk

Bank PO Salary structure after 10th bipartite revision 2015 clerk

Bank PO Salary structure after 10th bipartite revision 2015 clerk

Bank Po Salary structure was given below. Candidates who want to check the Bank Po salary and Bank Clerk salary can check the bank salaries after 10th bipartite wage revision 2015. As wage revision, 10th bipartite settled at 15% hike. Check the Bank PO salary after and before the revision and Bank clerk salary after revision below.

Everyone who wants to become the bank employee has curious to know the Bank PO salary structure or Bank clerk salary. We have so many queries related to the Bank salaries after 10th bipartite and after wage revision. We have given the Bank PO Salary and bank clerk salary in entry level or fresher. Check the Bank Po salary structure in Major A class cities and other places. We know that government job gives lifelong security and that is the main reason lakhs of people want to the settled their career in govt sector. We have given the Bank Po salary for now and Bank salaries after 10th bipartite wage revision 2015.

Typical Bank PO Salary Structure – Entry Level (Indicative)

 Major A Class CitiesOther Places in Area IOther Places
 Metro Cities(State Capital etc.)(District Level and Rural Areas)
    
Basic Pay14500.0014500.0014500.00
Dearness Allowance @ 99.9%14485.514485.514485.5
CCA (3% to 4% Max. Rs540/-)    540.00    375.00          0.00
    
Total Salary (Excluding HRA i.e. if Leased Accommodation is availed by the officer)Rs 29525.5Rs 29360.5Rs 28985.5
    
HRA – 8.5% ; 7.5%; 6.5%*   Rs 1232.50 Rs 1087.50     942.50
    
Total Salary (including HRA i.e. if officer does not avail leased accommodation)Rs 30758.0Rs 30448.0Rs 29927.5
    

Unions Banking sectors and Indian’s Bank Association (IBA) agreed on increasing pay slip salary component by 15 percent. As wage revision 10th bipartite settled at 15 % hike, so following would be the new Bank salary after revision for Probationary Officer and Clerk who are in first year probation. This will be definitely good news for the bank employees. Check the Bank Po salary after 10th bipartite wage revision for the entry level as PO. We also given the Bank Clerk salary for now and after the 10th bipartite.

BANK PO Salary after 10th bipartite

ComponentsNow (Per Month)Revised (Per Month)
Basic PayRs 14500Rs 26705 (Merged 60.15 % of DA in to current Basic Pay)
House Rent AllowanceRs 942.5 (6.5% Of Basic Pay)Rs 1996.2 (7.475 % of Basic Pay)
Dearness AllowanceRs 15921 (109.8% of Basic Pay)Rs 8839.36 (33.1% of Basic Pay)
TotalRs 31364Rs 37541
NPS Contribution-3042.1-3554.44
Cash In HandRs 28321Rs 33986

The revised basic pay has been derived by merging 60.15 % of DA in to current Basic Pay and then adding your expected hike on the whole amount (Current basic+60.15% of current basic)

Bank Clerk Salary after wage revision 2015

ComponentNow (per month)Revised (Per month)
Basic800012812 ( 60.15% of DA merged in basic)
House Rent Allowance800 (10% of DA)1921 (15% of DA)
Fuel expenses225225
Dearness allowance8000 (100% of Basic salary)5124 (40% of basic as remaining 60% merged in basic salary)1908 (9.5% increase in final pay slip component)
Total1722521990
Deductions  
Provident fund-1722-2199
Tax-20-20
Union fee-40-60
Benefit funds-250-250
In hand1519319461