Gujarat GPSC Recruitment 2016
Hi, welcome to all contenders. We come back with a new article for all of them who are eagerly waiting for latest govt jobs in Gujarat. Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued an important official notification for the Gujarat GPSC Recruitment 2016. As it mentioned in the notice, the Commission is going to hire 153 vacancies. Those are Town Planner, Director of Horticulture, Scientific Officer (Physical & Biology), Asst Director (Boiler, Special Recruitment and Training), Director of Archaeology and Museums, Chief Industrial Advisor, Social Welfare Officer, Child Marriage Prohibition Officers / District Social Welfare Officer and Deputy Director. Contenders want to know about the eligibility criteria; they have to download the GPSC Town Planner Notification. Applicants who meet the standard can submit their GPSC Assistant Director Online Application before the closing date of 20th November 2016. Contenders have registered themselves on the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for submission of application.
GPSC Town Planner Notification
Gujarat Public Service Commission referred as GPSC. The commission established in the year 1960. The functions are to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of State. For any recruitment, the Commission publishes the advertisement in leading Gujarati, English news papers and Gujarat Rojgar Samachar. Recently it released the employment notice of Gujarat GPSC Recruitment 2016 using the advt. No. 41 to 57/2016-17 to fill various Posts. In GPSC Town Planner Notification, the commission mentioned every single detail. Competitors who want these latest Govt jobs may send their GPSC Assistant Director Online Application through the gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. For more information about these advertisements, login to the official website. Below we have given the direct link to apply online after collecting them from the authorized site. Make sure to complete your registration process before the last date.
GPSC Assistant Director Online Application
Aspirants who have the educational qualification of Graduation in any discipline with minimum qualifying marks from a Govt recognized University or Institution is eligible for this Gujarat GPSC Recruitment 2016. For more details about these education criteria of each vacancy may go through the GPSC Town Planner Notification. Contenders who are waiting for graduation jobs they can apply for this latest GPSC Vacancy. Applicants having the minimum age of 20yrs and maximum age of 35yrs may send their online application to these Social Welfare Jobs in Gujarat. The Upper age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per the govt rules. There is more no of vacancies in this notification, so competitors do not get confused and apply to correct post. GPSC Assistant Director Online Application submission is going to start on 15th October and closes on 20th November 2016. Every compeller must visit the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for completion of registration process. We upload a direct link for the notification and online application below the article.
Name of Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Advertisement No: 41/2016-17 to 57/2016-17
No of Vacancies: 153
- Additional Chief Town Planner: 02 Posts.
- Deputy Director of Horticulture: 01 Post.
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: 08 Posts.
- Director of Archaeology and Museums: 01 Post.
- Junior Town Planner: 69 Posts.
- Scientific officer (Physical): 08 Posts.
- Scientific officer (Biology): 07 Posts.
- Assistant Director (Boiler): 20 Posts.
- Chief Industrial Advisor: 01 Post.
- Assistant Director (Special Recruitment): 01 Post.
- Assistant Director (Training): 09 Posts.
- Program Officer: 05 Posts.
- Deputy Director: 03 Posts.
- Social Welfare Officer: 01 Post.
- Assistant Director: 03 Posts.
- District Social Welfare Officer/Child Marriage Prohibition Officers: 11 Posts.
- Deputy Director: 03 Posts.
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Gujarat
Educational Qualification: Candidates has to possess a certificate of graduation or its equivalent course in relevant field with minimum marks from a Govt recognized University or Board.
Age Limit: Applicants who have the age limit in between 20yrs to 35yrs are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Application Fee: Contenders have to pay 100/- as application processing fee through the online mode.
Selection Procedure: The selection process of these jobs is written examination and personal interview.
How to apply for this latest GPSC Vacancy
- Login to the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on newspaper format of advt. 41/2016-17 to advt. 57/2016-17
- For more details click on the advertisement no.
- Download notification and read it
- Visit the site of gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Fill required information and submit the details
- Attach required scanned copies
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application: 15.10.2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 20.11.2016
Book mark our site by Ctrl+D for latest updates on GPSC vacancies Admit cards, Results, important dates and govt jobs in Gujarat information and their syllabus, pattern, admit card, exam date etc.