How to apply online PAN CARD
Candidates, who are solicited about How to apply online PAN CARD, please follow our guidelines to apply online for PAN CARD. The government gave opportunity to fill online application for new PAN CARD. So applicants, who want to get their card, please follow our steps to apply for pan card. For pan card application status, visit official website tin.tin.nsdl.com. Here we had given more information about how to apply for new pan card.
Apply online for PAN CARD
The permanent account number is known as PANCARD. This number is given for identification process for candidates who are paying income tax. It consists of 10 digits unique number. The use of PANCARD is when doing the process of Income Tax returns, tax deduction at source, or any other works with Income Tax Department this PAN is needed. At present it is the compulsory document for opening a new bank account, a new landline telephone connection or for a mobile phone SIM card, purchase of foreign currency, bank deposits above Rs. 50,000, purchase and sale of properties, vehicles, etc. So in future, we need PAN in every work. So candidates are thinking about How to apply online PAN CARD, please follow our instructions.
how to know pan card application status
PAN CARD is also used as identity proof for some of competitive examinations. Now a days it is almost needed proof for all types of works under the government like Aadhaar card. Pan CARD is permanent card. So most of us are having PAN CARD and some want to have it. For those people we are giving simple steps on how to apply online pan card? PAN card having Name of card holder, father or Husband name, date of birth, and 10 digit alpha-numeric-number with photo and signature of candidates. Follow the below given apply online for PAN Card steps. If you have any doubts while applying or getting trouble immediately inform through help line numbers or toll free numbers over there. You can also made or apply for duplicate PAN Card if you lost your first one in online. After 10 to 15 days of your application process, kindly check your PAN CARD application status online.
How to apply for new pan card
Here we are giving step wise process for how to apply for new pan card. Please follow our guidelines
- Visit official website tin.tin.nsdl.com
- Click on new application form 49A for Indian citizens
- Click on important instructions and guidelines
- Read it thoroughly and read do’s and don’ts of pan card
- Then click on online application
- In that, you have to select the category of applicant like individual, company, the local authority. According to your requirements, please select that category
- Then fill all your personal details
- Upload your photo, signature and needed documents scanned copy
- Pay your amount of Rs 96 through credit card, debit card, or cheque
- Once check all your details before submitting
- Click on submit
Scanned documents to be needed are
- Proof of date of birth like SSC certificate or birth certificate
- Proof of address proof like driving license, voter card
If any case you want to make the correction in pan card after submitting please click on option change request and follow according to that. If you lost your pan card, please click on the reprint of pan card. Applicants, who are solicited about how to know pan card application status, please click on tracking status of application
PAN card number format description
For Example: ATBPD1234C is pan number
- The first three characters are the normal alphabetic series starting from AAA and running upto ZZZ.
- The fourth character represents the status of the PAN card holder. It is one of the most important character in Pan Card number and those who deal in PAN cards usually look at this character only to identify your status. Now the status can be like
C – represents a Company
P – represents a Person
H – stands for Hindu Undivided Family
F – represents a Firm
A – stands for Association of Persons
T – represents a Trust
B – represents Body of Individuals
L – stands for Local Authority
J – stands for Artificial Juridical Person
G – stands for Government
- The fifth character represents the first character of the PAN holder’s Surname.
For eg- If your name is say Arindom Banerjee, then the fifth character of your PAN will be ‘B’.
- The next four characters are again the normal sequential numbers starting from 0001 and running upto 9999.
- The last character in the PAN is an alphabetic check digit.
We are providing latest govt jobs in India along with useful information articles for the viewers of egovtjobs.in. If you like this article, book mark our site (Ctrl+d) for latest employment news and online applications.