MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016
Hi friends,….. Here is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Government jobs after tenth, intermediate, degree, diploma and graduation. This time, the officials published MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 to fill 4041 vacancies in various designations. Interested aspirants can check out the MPPEB Notification 2016 attached to this article. The official site for these MP Vyapam Jobs is peb.mp.gov.in. The links to submit an application form for these posts is opened from 7th November 2016. The authorities are ready to accept all the MP Vyapam Apply Online forms till 21st November 2016. The written examination date for this MP Assistant Grade 3 Vacancy is 18th December 2016. For more information continue reading this page.
MPPEB Notification 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal (MP Vyapam) is also known as MPPEB. It is established in the year 1982. It is the largest examination conduction board in MP state. The headquarters are in Bhopal. Recently the officials released MPPEB Notification 2016 to fill 4041 vacant posts in various designations like Stenographer, Steno-typist, Assistant Grade III, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Up Swachhta Paryavekshak and other posts. Candidates who are probing towards MP Vyapam Jobs can make use of this vacancy. The MP Vyapam Apply Online link is made active, and candidates can submit their forms. Detailed information about each post of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 is explained in the official notice available in peb.mp.gov.in. The last date to apply for this MP Assistant Grade II Vacancy is 21st November 2016. The examination fee for general applicants is 500/- and for other candidates is 250/-. All the contenders should make the payment within the last date. Any corrections in the application form can be made up to 26th November 2016.
MP Vyapam Apply Online
Here are the essential criteria for these MPPEB vacancies. The minimum educational qualification for these Latest MP Govt Jobs is Tenth/ Inter/ Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation in the relevant field from any of the recognised institutions. The age of the aspirant for these MP Vyapam Jobs should lie in between 18yrs to 40 yrs. For additional qualification and relaxation of upper age limit, refer the MPPEB Notification 2016 attached to this page. The selection process for all the applicants of MPPEB Recruitment is written examination and interview. All the candidates should submit their MP Vyapam Apply Online form before 21st November 2016. Just make a click on the link attached to this article and start applying for the MP Assistant Grade 3 Vacancy. This is an excellent chance for all unemployed aspirants. The official site to get more information about MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 is peb.mp.gov.in. All the candidates should be ready to appear for the written examination on 18th December 2016. All the participants are divided into three batches and duration of exam is two hours. For more information keep in touch with egovtjobs.in.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Jobs Details:
Name of the Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal (MP Vyapam)
No. of Vacancies: 4041 posts
Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in or vyapam.gov.in
Job Category: Government Job
Job Name: Various Vacancies
- Steno Typist: 319 posts
- Assistant Grade III: 2460 posts
- Stenographer: 218 posts
- Computer Operator: 08 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 09 Posts
- Tracer: 67 posts
- Store Keeper: 06 posts
- IT Operator: 27 Posts
- Electrician: 13 posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Carpenter: 02 posts
- Record Clerk: 28 posts
- Coding Clerk: 04 posts
- C.D: 49 posts
- Leading Fireman: 06 posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: 328 posts
- Junior Accountant: 34 Posts
- Photocopy Machine Operator: 01 post
- Keeper: 137 posts
- Up Swachhta Paryavekshak: 292 posts
- Surveyor: 01 post
- P. Operator: 04 Posts
- Junior Supervisor: 19 posts
- Filled Assistant Naveen: 07 posts
- Molder: 01 post
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh (MP)
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Madhya Pradesh Govt Vacancies 2016
- All the candidates with tenth intermediate graduation from any of the recognised university or institution can apply for the particular post.
- Minimum age limit for all applicants: 18 yrs
- Upper age limit for all General candidates: 40 yrs
- Refer the official notification for details about the relaxation of upper age limit.
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- Stenographer – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + GP Rs. 3,600/-
- All Others – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + GP Rs. 1,900 / 2,800/-
- For General Candidates: 500/-
- For OBC/ SC/ST Candidates: 250/-
- Written Examination
Instructions to fill MPPEB Apply Online Form
- Open the official website peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the related link and read the notification completely
- Fill the application form with essential details
- Pay the examination fee by selection anyone from the methods provided.
- Submit your form and make a copy of it for further usage.
- Starting date of application form: 07.11.2016
- Last date to submit the Apply online: 21.11.2016
- Last date to make changes in application form: 26.11.2016
- Examination Date: 18. 12.2016
Bookmark our site our site using Ctrl+D and get to know about all other details about MPPEB recruitment 2016. We also update our blog Egovtjobs.in with all state and central government vacancies.