NPCC Recruitment 2017
Hi Friends,… After a long duration, once again we are here to share NPCC Recruitment 2017 notice details. Interested candidates can get complete information by reading this article. This time, the officials announced to fill 50 vacancies in the designation of Assistant Engineer (AE). The starting date to apply for this National Project Corporation Vacancy is 26th November 2016. The web page to get Apply Online Link for these Diploma Jobs is www.npcc.gov.in. Aspirants should complete the Application process on or before 26th December 2016. Finish this article and collect all the details and links to apply.
National Project Construction Corporation Vacancy
The NPCC full form is National Project Construction Corporation. The establishment of the organisation is in the year 1957. It is started as a premier construction company to provide necessary manpower and other requirements for construction purpose. In a short tenure of 50 yrs, the body made a record by completing 130 National Projects at various places. Whenever they need new people, the officials will release a notice and recruit capable and talented candidates.
This time, NPCC Recruitment 2017 is out to fill 50 Assistant Engineer Vacancies under Civil Department. The website to get official NPCC Assistant Engineer Notification 2016 is www.npcc.gov.in. The examination fee for these Latest AE Jobs is 1000/- for general candidates and 400/- for reserved aspirants. The applications submitted through ‘Online process’ is only accepted.
NPCC AE Jobs 2016-17
All the essential criteria for this National Project Construction Corporation Vacancy are mentioned in this article. The educational qualification of the candidate for these Latest Govt Opportunities is Diploma/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering. The lower age of the candidate is not mentioned, but the upper age should not be more than 28yrs as on 31st October 2016. Relaxation of age criterion is as stated in the NPCC Assistant Engineer Notification 2016.
The selection of candidates for these NPCC AE Vacancies is through a written examination. The final list of selected aspirants is made according to the merit scored by an individual in the exam. Candidates who are appointed will receive a salary in the range of 10,000/- to 25,700/-. The official website for this NPCC Recruitment 2017 is www.npcc.gov.in.
Aspirants with suitable criteria should submit the NPCC Recruitment Apply Online before 26th December 2016. The last date to submit the online payment form for these Latest AE Jobs is 28th December 2016. In this article, we provided the direct link to download the official notification and instructions to fill apply online form. Aspirants are suggested to make use of them, for an easier process. Be in touch with egovtjobs.in and collect the updates about these NPCC AE Jobs.
NPCC Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organisation: National Project Construction Company (NPCC)
Advertisement Number: NPCC/Regular /AE/Nov./2016
No. of Vacancies: 50 posts
- For Unreserved: 25 posts
- For OBD (NCL): 13 posts
- For SC: 8 Posts
- For ST: 4 posts
Official Website: www.npcc.gov.in
Job Category: Government Job
Job Name: Assistant Engineer (AE) (Civil)
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for NPCC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2016
- The candidate who completed Diploma in Civil Department from any of the recognised Institutions can apply for this vacancy. Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering can also apply. “Correspondence courses are not considered.”
- The upper age of the candidate should not be more than 28yrs as on 31st October 2016.
- Upper age limit for OBC Candidates: 31 yrs
- Upper age limit for SC/ST Candidates: 33 yrs
- For more detailed information refer the official notice attached to this page
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,700/-
- For General and OBC Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 400/-
- Based on merit scored in the Written Examination
Instructions to fill NPCC AE Recruitment Online Application Form
- Open the official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Click on careers and then on ’Apply Online’ provided separately for the notification
- The read all the instructions & select ‘I Agree’ to proceed
- Enter the essential details and get complete the registration process
- Then, revisit the page and change your password. Now start entering the details.
- Submit the scanned copy of Essential documents in the relevant columns provided.
- At last, pay the application fee by opting any of the means provided
- Finally, submit the form and make a copy of it for further references.
- Starting Date to fill the application: 26.11.2016 from 10.00 AM
- Last Date for application submission: 26.12.2016 till 06.00 PM
- Last Date for online fee payment: 28.12.2016
Bookmark our site egovtjobs.in using Ctrl+D to get details about the syllabus, admit card, answer key and results regarding these vacancies. If you need more govt opportunities news, collect all the updates on our blog.