PUDA Recruitment 2016
Do you belong to Engineering field? Here is an excellent opportunity waiting for you. Check out his article and get the latest news. The PUDA Recruitment 2016 is published to fill 161 vacancies in various designations. In this article, you can collect the details about PUDA JE Notification 2016. The last date to apply for these Latest Graduate Jobs is 2nd December 2016. All the applicants can get their PUDA Online Application Form from the official web page www.puda.gov.in. Continue to read this article and collect the links related to these Punjab Urban Planning Department Vacancies.
Punjab Urban Development Department Jobs
PUDA is expanded as Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority. The institution is established in the year 1995. The main objective of PUDA is the development of balanced urban growth. The body has listed all its targets and trying hard to fulfil them. It acts as an umbrella for all Regional Development Authorities in Punjab. From the day of establishment, it brought many changes in the state. Recently, the PUDA JE Notification 2016 is released to fill 161 vacancies in various posts like Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) (Civil &Public Health), Junior Engineer (Civil & Public Health), Senior Assistant and Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator (DEO). Interested can get the official PUDA Recruitment 2016 notice from the link attached to this article. All the candidates who need PUDA Online Application Form should visit www.puda.gov.in. The application for these Punjab Urban Development Department Jobs varies according to the category of the candidate. For general applicants, it is 1000/-, and for others it is 500/-.
PUDA Online Application Form
Generally, all of us search for eligibility criteria if we hear the word recruitment. So, here are the details. The essential educational qualification for these Latest Govt Jobs is Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering/ B.Com/ any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution. The age of the applicant for this PUDA Recruitment 2016 should lie in between 18 yrs to 37 yrs. Relaxation of upper age limit is as per PUDA JE Notification 2016. The selection of applicants is based on their Academic Qualification and Written Examination. The post wise pay scale details for these Punjab Urban Planning Department Vacancies can be known through the link attached to this page. The PUDA Online Application link is made active on the site www.puda.gov.in. Follow the instructions in this article and fill the form. The last date to apply for these Punjab Urban Development Department Jobs is 2nd December 2016. Be in touch with egovtjobs.in to get more details about these Punjab Planning & Development Department.
Punjab Urban Planning Department Vacancies Details:
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA)
No. of Vacancies: 161 posts
Official Website: www.puda.gov.in
Job Category: Government Job
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)- 11 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)- 05 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 82 posts
- Junior Engineer (Public Health)- 56 posts
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs)- 43 posts
- Clerk-cum- Data Entry Operator- 73 posts
Job Location: Punjab
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab SDE JE DEO Vacancies 2016
- For SDE (Civil/PH): The aspirants should complete Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any of the recognised institutions before the time of applying for the vacancy.
- For JE (Civil/PH): The candidates should complete Diploma in Civil Engineer from any of the recognised institutions.
- For Senior Assistant: The applicant should complete B.Com from any of the recognised institutions and additional qualification as mentioned in the official notice attached to this site.
- For Clerk-cum- Date Entry Operator: Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or institute and possesses additional qualification as per the notification released by the officials.
- Minimum age limit for all applicants: 18 yrs
- Upper age limit for all except SC & ST candidates: 37 yrs as on 1st November 2016
- Upper age limit for all SC & ST candidates: 43 yrs as on 1st November 2016
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) Pay Band: Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) Pay Band: Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Pay Band: Rs. 10300/- to 34800/-
- Junior Engineer (Public Health) Pay Band: Rs. 10300/- to 34800/-
- Senior Assistant Pay Band: Rs. 10300/- to 34800/-
- Clerk-cum-Date Entry Operator (DEO) Pay Band: Rs. 10300/- to 34800/-
- For General Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/OPH/BC Candidates: 500/-
- Academic Qualification
- Written Examination
Instructions to fill PUDA Senior Assistant Apply Online Form
- Open the official website www.puda.com
- Initially, pay the examination fee in any of the nationalised banks
- Select the appropriate link from the home page
- Start filling the application form according to the instructions appeared
- Attach the scanned copies of photograph, signature and relevant educational and age mentioned
- Now upload the fee receipt the particular column
- Make a copy of the application form for further references
- Starting Date to Apply online: 18.11.2016
- Last date to submit the online application form: 02.12.2016 by 5.00 PM
Bookmark our site egovtjobs.in using Ctrl + D and collect all the information about all the latest opportunities in Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority. WE update the page all government jobs, direct recruitments, walk-in and other information about all openings.