Punjab Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016
Are you interested in working along with Punjab Government? Then here comes a Govt opportunity for you. Interested candidates can check the information about this Punjab Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016 in this article. This Punjab PSC Notification 2016 is to fill 216 vacancies in the designation of Sub-Divisional Engineer (SDE) in Department of Irrigation, Public Service Commission and Water & Sanitation. The links to submit PPSC Apply Online is activated by the officials and last date to complete online submission process is 15th November 2016. The official website to get detailed information about Punjab Engineer Vacancy notice is ppsc.gov.in. The direct link to apply for Punjab Irrigation Dept. Jobs is attached to this article, just make a click and continue to fill the application form.
Punjab PSC Notification 2016
The authority to issue notice and organise the selection process to fill Punjab Govt vacancies is with PPSC Department. The expanded form of PPSC is Punjab Public Service Commission. The organisation is formed according to the Article 315 of Constitution of India. Every year the authorities recruit many candidates as their employees. Now, the officials are waiting to receive the applications for Punjab Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016. The official website for this Punjab Engineer Vacancy is ppsc.gov.in. This Punjab PSC Notification 2016 is published to fill 216 Sub Divisional Engineer posts in the branches of Civil, Mechanical and Electrical. The examination fee for Punjab Engineer Vacancy varies according to category and domicile of the applicant. Just open the link attached to this article and read the complete information before applying for this Latest Graduate vacancy. Candidates should pay the fee in the bank and copy of it should be submitted in the form of the post along with essential documents before 28th November 2016. In this page, the aspirants can get the instructions to fill PPSC Apply Online form. The last date to get registered with the site is 15th November 2016.
Punjab Engineer Vacancy
The aspirants can check the required job profile for these Engineering Jobs through this passage. The educational qualification of the candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Department from any of the recognised universities or institutions. The minimum age of the applicant to apply for this Punjab Engineer Vacancy should be more than 18yrs, and upper age limit should not cross 37yrs as on 1st January 2016. For more detailed information about PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs, just make a click on the link attached to this page. The candidates for this applied for Punjab Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016, are selected through written test and interview. All the aspirants should submit their online application for these PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs before 15th November 2016. The closing date to pay application fee is 21st November 2016. As per the details mentioned in Punjab PSC Notification 2016, the examination date is 11th December 2016. The candidates can get PPSC Apply Online form from the official website ppsc.gov.in. To know about various vacancies related to all qualifications, keep in touch with egovtjobs.in and collect the updated information.
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs Details:
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
No. of Vacancies: 216 posts
Official Website: ppsc.gov.in
Job Category: Government job
Job Name: Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE)
- Irrigation Department SDE (Civil): 145
- Irrigation Department SDE (Mechanical): 16
- Water & sanitation dept SDE (Civil): 24
- Public Service Commission (Civil): 29
- Public Service Commission (Electrical): 02
Job Location: Punjab
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Latest Punjab SDE Jobs 2016
- Candidate should complete Bachelor of Engineering or its equivalent in relevant Department from of the recognised universities or institutions.
- The aspirant must be passed Punjab subject up to 10th Standard.
Age limit: 18yrs to 37yrs as on 1st January 2016
Pay Scale & Benefits: 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 5,400/-
- SC/ST of all states & BC of Punjab state only: 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State Only: 500/-
- All Other Categories: 3000/-
- Physically handicapped of Punjab State: 1750/-
- Written Examination (300 marks)
- Interview (40 marks)
Instructions to fill PPSC SDE Application Form:
- Open the official website ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the appropriate link on Home page
- Start filling the Online Application Form
- Submit all the certificates and proceed to fee payment
- Download the application form and post it to the address mentioned below.
List of Enclosures to post the Online Application Form:
- Proof of Date of Birth Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed the Punjabi Language.
- Degree Certificate.
- Relevant Detail Marks Card.
- Reserve Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If Applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee. (If Applicable)
- If ESM i) Date of Enrolment ii) Date of Release/Discharge iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
- LDESM Punjab Certificate (If Applicable).
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable)
- Bank Draft
- The Office of Secretary
- Punjab public Service Commission
- Bandari Gardens
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24.10.2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 15.11.2016
- Last Date to pay application fee: 21.11.2016
- The last date to submit posted Application Form and Bank Challan: 28.11.2016 by 5.00 P.M.
- Exam Date: 11.12.2016
Bookmark our site egovtjobs.in to get information about admit cards, syllabus and other information related to these latest Punjab Irrigation Department jobs. Follow us on Facebook to get more updates about latest central and state government opportunities.