RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Hello friends,….. Here you all can know about the newly released Railway Department Vacancies. Just a few days back, the officials published RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2016 on the official website www.rrccr.com. This time, 2326 posts in various clusters and units are out with the Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2016 number RRC/CR/AA1/2016. The detailed information about division of these Apprentice Jobs in Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Bhusawal and Sholapur can be known through the official notice attached to this page. The process of submitting Central Railway Application Form is complete ‘Online’, and the last date is 30th November 2016. The applicants can check their eligibility criteria of RRC Apprentice Vacancy by the following passages.
Railway Recruitment Cell Notification 2016
We all hear the word ‘Railways’ frequently. The primary duty of the department is to assure a safe journey for all passengers to their desirable destination. In our country, the Central Railway is one of the 16 Zones in Indian Railways. The Head Quarters are in Mumbai and are known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It is the Largest Railway Zone in India regarding the area, track mileage and staff. Recently, the officials published RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2016 to fill 2326 vacancies in various units like SR.DEE (TRS) Kalyan, Matunga Workshop, Carriage & Wagon Depot, Diesel Loco Shed, Manmad Workshop and in many other places. Aspirants who wish to apply can go through the official Railway Recruitment Cell Notification 2016 attached to this page. All the candidates should complete their Central Railway Application Form filling before 30th November 2016. There is no application fee for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Woman. For other applying for these Railway Recruitment Cell Jobs should pay 100/-. The official site to get more details about this RRC Apprentice Vacancy is www.rrccr.com. To submit your online application faster and easier make use of the links attached to this article.
Central Railway Application Form
This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are interested in working along the RRC. The minimum education qualification of the aspirant for these Central Govt Jobs is 10th along with ITI certification in the particular unit/trade. For this RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2016, the age of the applicant should not be less than 15yrs and not more than 24yrs as on 01.11.2016. All the contenders can get the details regarding age and other information from Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2016. The selection of the candidates for this RRC Apprentice Vacancy is directly by percentage of marks in Matriculation and ITI certificate. The last date for submission of Central Railway Application Form is 30th November 2016. The official website for these Railway Recruitment Cell Jobs is ww.rrccr.com. These Railway Vacancies are contractual based, and salary will be as per the rules and derivatives of RRC. The applicant can select any one cluster and has a chance to prioritise the list of units in the particular region. Keep in touch with egovtjobs.in and be updated with all information about these RRC Railway Jobs.
RRC Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organisation: Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Advertisement Number: RRC/CR/AA1/2016
No. of Vacancies: 2326 posts
Official Website: www.rrcrc.com
Job Category: Central Government job
Job Name: Apprentice for various posts in different Clusters
Job Location: As selected by the applicant (among the five clusters)
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Central Railways Apprentice Vacancies 2016
- Lower age limit for all the candidates: 15 yrs
- Upper age limit for Unreserved: 24 yrs as on 01.11.2016
- Upper age limit for OBC: 27 yrs as on 01.11.2016
- Upper age limit for SC/ST: 29 yrs as on 01.11.2016
- The aspirants should complete their matriculation (10th class) from any of the recognised institutions along with ITI certification in the particular trade.
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- The selected candidates should be ready to sign the particular bond. The salary is according to the rules and directives issued by the Railway Board.
- There is NO application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Woman candidates
- For all other applicants: 100/-
- Based on the merit list prepared by considering the marks scored and medical examination
Instructions to fill RRC Apprentice Apply Online Form:
- Open the official website www.rrccr.com
- Click on the link ‘online application.’
- Get registered with the site and start filling the details
- Candidates can select the order of various posts in the particular Cluster
- Attach the scanned copy of photo and signature
- Finally, depending on the category you belong, pay the exam fee
- Download and make a copy of generated e-challan.
- Starting Date for Online Application Process: 01.11.2016
- Last date to submit the form: 30.11.2016 by 5.00 PM
Bookmark our site using Ctrl+ D to get more updated information related to these posts, keep viewing our site egovtjobs.in and know about all the vacancies in your surroundings. You can also follow us on Facebook for daily updates.