- SSC CGL 2015 Exam Notification
- SSC CGL online application form 2015
- SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- SSC CGL 2015 Live Updates
- SSC CGL admit card 2015
- SSC CGL exam pattern 2015
- SSC CGL syllabus 2015
- SSC CGL result 2015
- UPSC Exams 2015-2016 year Calendar
- Upcoming SSC jobs 2015-16 Exams Calendar
- IBPS Calendar 2015
- Latest Engineering Jobs 2015-2016
- Latest Railway jobs 2015-2016
- Latest Govt jobs in INDIA 2015-2016
SSC CGL 2015 Exam Notification
SSC CGL notification 2015 will be released on 02-05.2015. Interested candidates who were waiting for this exam can apply for this SSC CGL recruitment 2015. In our website we have given SSC CGL exam notification 2015 very clearly with all the details. SSC CGL online application form 2015 will be available in the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff selection commission (SSC) is a governing body that hire candidates into group c and group d vacant positions in the government departments. The organisation will conduct a group of examinations that repeat every year without any miss. Conducting CGL exam was also one among it. Combined graduate level (CGL) examination is only for the candidates who have qualified in their graduation and conducted for the group c posts in the departments. This exam will be conducted every year by the SSC for all the regions or zones. Candidates have to go through two tier examinations i.e. tier 1 and tier 2 similar to prelims and mains examinations and then ho qualified in both the rounds were eligible for interview and document verification. In 2014 also the organisation has released a notification similarly for this year 2015 they are ready to announce SSC combined graduate level exam 2015. Candidates were very eager for this notification and many candidates who have missed their chance in 2014 now have an opportunity to qualify in this examination.
SSC CGL notification 2015:
The organisation has announced a SSC calendar 2015 where they have mentioned all the important dates regarding every notification. They have mentioned that SSC CGL notification 2015 will be released on 14 March 2015. Last date to fill the SSC CGL recruitment 2015 will end on 13 April 2015. Candidates expect that there will be no change in SSC CGL exam pattern 2015 and SSC CGL 2015 syllabus. Like every year the organisation will release the SSC CGL online application form 2015 in the official website www.ssc.nic.in. The notification is applicable to each and every region so we have given all the regional websites for SSC CGL 2015 below. We have given all the details in our website by using the SSC CGL exam notification 2015. We suggest every candidate to read the instructions very carefully before applying for the exam. We have mentioned all the details like age limit, application fee, eligibility criteria and much more regarding the SSC combined graduate level exam 2015 below.
SSC CGL recruitment 2015:
Name of the organisation: Staff selection commission (SSC)
Exam name: Combined graduate level (CGL)
Job type: Government
- Group B
- Group C
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector(CBN) Compiler
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub-Inspector (CBN)
Educational qualification: Candidate should have qualified in graduation from a recognised university
- Candidates should be in between 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules
- General candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/-
- Reserved candidates were exempted from paying fee.
- Group B: 9300 – 34800 plus grade pay based on post
- Group C: 5200-20200 plus grade pay based on post
SSC CGL 2015 selection procedure:
- Written exam
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Personality test, interview, and computer proficiency test and document verification
SSC CGL online application form 2015
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in or zonal website to which you belong.
- Click on SSC CGL notification 2015
- Click on online application
- Enter all your details without any spelling mistakes.
- Make fee payment based on the category through which you belong.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit all your details and save your application for further use.
- Notification Released on: 02.05.2015Starting date for online application: 02.05.2015
Last date for online application for Part-I registration: 28.05.2015
Last date for online application for Part-II registration: 01.06.2015
SSC CGL exam date 2015: 09.08.2015 and 16.08.2015
SSC official website ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL admit card 2015
SSC CGL exam pattern 2015
SSC CGL syllabus 2015
SSC CGL result 2015
We inform all the candidates to stay in touch with our website for latest news regarding the SSC CGL exam notification 2015. Bookmark our website for more govt jobs 2015 and employment news.