- Telangana employment exchange
- TS employment exchange
- Telangana employment news 2015
- APPSC Recruitment 2015
- TSPSC recruitment 2015
- Telangana Ahara Bhadratha Card Status
- TS10th prc Telangana 43% fitment
- TSPSC recruitment 2015 Upcoming Jobs in Telangana PSC
- Singareni Collieries Jobs 2015
- Telangana Water Grid Recruitment 2015
- Telangana DSC district wise vacancies 2015
Telangana employment exchange TS TG registration news online official website form 2015 office Hyderabad registration process documents required www.telangana.gov.in
Telangana employment exchange
TS employment exchange has once again come into picture. Government orders unemployed youth to get through telangana employment exchange registration. Very soon the organisation will start the entire telangana employment exchange registration online process through the official telangana employment exchange website. In our website we will update every information regarding the telangana employment news 2015 below.
TS employment exchange
Employment exchange is an organisation or body that collects information of an unemployed candidate and helps them in finding jobs or getting employed in various government and public organisations. Candidate has to register themselves in the employment exchange office in their respective state or they can also enrol themselves through online method. The Indian government have formed individual employment exchange office in every state so that candidates who belong to that state will get notified when ever need arises. This was treated as a platform where the officials of government can find the candidates who were best opted for the job. For also those who were waiting for the good job than your present job can also get registered. Candidate can enrol themselves any time they want. With the formation of new government in India we can expect many jobs to come out so we need to get ready for the job through this.
Telangana employment news 2015
Telangana state (TS) has been formed in 2014 after getting separated from Andhra Pradesh. With some latest amendments made by the government of telangana large number of employees get transferred or moved to their own state which provides many career opportunities to the unemployed youth present in telanagana. Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandra Sekhar rao has formed a committee which analyses and prepares a report of number of vacant positions in various government departments.
- In the last two to three years due to lack of opportunities candidates have not shown much interest in enrolling themselves in Telangana employment exchange.
- Until 2012 only 9, 49,888 candidates have only enrolled at telangana employment exchange office. The scenario has been changed for telangana as there are many vacant positions in various government departments after the bifurcation of state so officials suggest candidates to opt for TS employment exchange.
- Government have also made some changes in exchange by implementing telangana employment exchange registration online method.
- Candidates will get allotted with the jobs for the students who complete their education in engineering, medicine, polytechnic, pharmacy, ITI, Bed, TTC and paramedical only if they get telangana employment exchange registration.
- Officials were planning to start the telangana employment exchange website as early as possible.
- According to the official sources from telangana employment news 2015 that government were collecting information about every department and estimates the number of vacant positions.
- Candidate have to provide his/ her educational qualification, financial status, family details, annual income, interested job role and other details in the TS employment exchange registration form. We will update the telangana employment exchange office
Telangana employment exchange registration
- You can register yourself through online mode or by collecting the TS employment exchange registration form at regional office.
- Enter all your details including your academic and personal details.
- Certificates of proofs of experience, education, residence and caste and any other reservation such as sports, ex serviceman, freedom fighter, widow, handicap, etc are to be submitted at the said exchange within 15 days of getting temporary registration.
- One document among Voter card, Ration card, Certification from sarpanch or councillor, Yellow card, Proof of education in state, Letter by school head or any gazetted officer, Proof showing parents having job in the state, Certificate from MLA/MP, Nativity certificate these should also get submitted.