TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016
We are happy to announce the news about the recently released Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs Notice. Interested candidates can get the complete information about the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016 from this article. The official website to get Tamil Nadu CCS 1 Notification 2016 is www.tnpsc.gov.in. The authorities are ready to recruit eligible and capable candidates in 85 vacancies in various departments. The links to submit TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online form are active from 9th November 2016 and exist till 8th December 2016. Continue reading this page to know about the selection process, eligibility criteria, exam date and other details about TN Police Services Vacancy. The preliminary exam is announced to be conducted on 19th February 2017.
Tamil Nadu CCS 1 Notification 2016
The abbreviated form of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is TNPSC. The department is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the State PSC. The organisation came into existence in the year 1929. It operated under the article 315 to 323 of Part XIV of Constitution of India. The board releases recruitment notices for every vacancy in the TNPSC and conducts selection process for all the applicants. It recruits several suitable and talented candidates yearly. Recently the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016 is released to fill 85 vacancies in Civil Service, Police Services, Commercial Taxes Services, Registration Services and Fire & Rescue Services. This Tamil Nadu CCS 1 Notification 2016 is out with the Advertisement Number 19/2016. Aspirants who are interested should submit their TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online form before 8th Dec 2016. The official website for these Tamilnadu Civil Services Jobs is www.tnpsc.gov.in. The applicants should pay a registration fee of 50/- during OTRP and 75/- for the preliminary examination. The qualified candidates in prelims are supposed to pay 125/- to appear for the main exam.
TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online
The minimum educational qualification required for these Tamilnadu Civil Services Jobs is Graduation in the relevant department from any of the recognised institutions. The minimum age of the candidate to apply for these Latest PSC Vacancies is 21 yrs. Check out the Tamil Nadu CCS1 Notice to get the information about upper age limit and relaxation of age as per the post preferred. The selection process for this TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016 consists of prelims, mains and interview. All the applicants should complete their one-time registration process to apply for this TN Police Services Vacancy.
Only the aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criterion should submit the TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online form. The official website for all these Group 1 Vacancies is www.tnpsc.gov.in. All the applicants should complete the application process before 8th December 2016. The preliminary examination for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016 is on 19th February 2017. Keep in touch with egovtjobs.in to download the syllabus, admit card, answer key and results regarding these posts.
Tamilnadu Civil Services Jobs Details
Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Advertisement Number: 19/2016
No. of Vacancies: 85 posts
- Deputy Collector- 29 posts.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-1) – 34 posts.
- Assistant Commissioner- 8 posts.
- District Registrar- 1 post.
- District Employment Officer- 5 posts.
- District Officer- 8 posts.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu (TN)
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Tamil Nadu Group 1 Recruitment Notice 2016
- The applicant should complete graduation in the particular department from any of the recognised Institutions/ Universities.
Age Limit: 21yrs to 31 yrs
- Refer the official notification for information about the relaxation of upper age limit for the candidates.
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- All the finally selected candidates will receive 15,600/- to 39,100/- with an additional grade pay of 5,400/- per year (Pay band-3)
- Registration Fee: 50/- per candidate (already registered aspirants are exempted)
- Preliminary Examination Fee: 75/- (to be paid at the time of filling the apply online form)
- Main Examination: 125/- (candidates qualified in the prelims should pay the fee in the stipulated time)
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Interview (Oral Test)
Instructions to fill TNPSC Civil Services Apply Online Form
- Open the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Notifications block
- Search for the related notice and click on ‘Apply Online’ link provided on the screen
- Get started with the one-time registration process and continue to fill the application form
- Attach all the scanned copies and pay the examination fee
- Finally, check all the particulars filled and submit the application.
- Starting Date for registration purpose: 09.11.2016
- Last date to submit online application form: 08.12.2016
- Examination Date: 19.02.2017
Bookmark our site egovtjobs.in using Ctrl+D to get more information about these latest Tamil Nadu openings. Aspirants can also collect more and more government job opportunities and complete details regarding them.