UP Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2016
Completed your Engineer Degree and waiting for an opportunity? Aspirants who are likely to work with UP Govt can apply for these Latest AE Vacancies. With this article, we are happy to provide information about UP Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2016. The authorities are ready to fill 122 AE Vacancies with suitable and capable candidates to fill these Uttar Pradesh AE Jobs. The web page to get official UP Assistant Engineer Notification 2016 is www.upjn.org. The last date to submit UP Jal Nigam Apply Online form is 7th December 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Notification 2016
At the starting stages, the UPJN is started as a Small Sanitary Engineering Branch with its Headquarters at Allahabad. After many changes, the new department is named as Public Health Engineering Department and is headed by an officer with the rank of Superintending Engineer. The full form of UPJN is Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam. The function of the organisation is to prepare, execute, promote and finance all the schemes for the supply o water and its sewage disposal. A few days ago, the officials published UP Assistant Engineer Notification 2016 in it web page www.upjn.org. Now, the duty of the interested candidates is to check their eligibility and apply for this UP Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2016. All the candidates can make use of apply online links attached to this page. The 122 Uttar Pradesh AE Vacancies are divided among Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, ECE, EEE & IT departments. The last date to apply for this UP Jal Nigam Jobs is 7th December 2016.
UPJN Recruitment AE Apply Online
Only the aspirants who are satisfying these eligibility criteria should only apply for the UP Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2016. The education qualification for these Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs is Engineering Degree in relevant Department. The age of the aspirant should lie in between 18yrs to 40 yrs. Relaxation of upper age limit is acceptable as per the Official UP Assistant Engineer Notification 2016. All the aspirants belonging to General & OBC Category should pay 600/- as examination fee, and for others it is 300/-. The selection of the applicants for these UP Jal Nigam Jobs is through Written Test and Interview. The finally selected aspirants receive a salary of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- and with an additional GP of Rs. 5,400/-. Every individual can make use of direct links attached to this page. Interested candidates should rush up to official website www.upjn.org and fill the UPJN Recruitment AE Apply Online and submit it. The last date to apply for Uttar Pradesh AE Vacancies is 7th December 2016. Be in touch with egovtjobs.in and collect more information regarding these Assistant Engineer posts.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN)
No. of Vacancies: 122 posts
Official Website: www.upjn.org
Job Category: Government Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 113 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 5 posts
- Assistant Engineer (ECE/ EEE/ IT): 4 posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Eligibility Criteria for UP JN Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2016
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who completed their Engineering in the related department from any of the recognised institutions are eligible to apply for this job.
- Minimum age limit for all applicants: 18 yrs
- Upper age limit for all General candidates: 40 yrs
- Relaxation of upper age for other categories is as mentioned in the official notice attached to this page
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- For the post of Assistant Engineer (AE): Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-.
- Additional Grade Pay (GP): Rs. 5,400/-
- For General & OBC Candidates: 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 300/-
- Written Examination
Instructions to fill Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam AE Apply Online Form
- Open the official website www.upjn.org
- Search for the related notification and read it thoroughly
- Now, click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- Fill the application form and attaché the essential scanned documents
- Pay the examination fee as per your category
- Now submit the application and make a copy of it for further references.
- Starting Date to fill Apply Online form: 23.11.2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 07.12.2016
Bookmark egovtjobs.in, using Ctrl+D. With this simple thing, you can collect information regarding all State & Central Government Vacancies.