West Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Hi Friends,… Here comes one more opportunity for all Government Job seekers. Collect all the information enclosed in this article about West Central Railway Recruitment 2016. This time, the officials came out with the WCR Notification 2016 to recruit 204 suitable candidates as their apprentice in several departments from plenty applicants. The official website for these WCR Jobs is mponlione.gov.in. The notice for This MP Govt Vacancies is published on 11th November 2016. All the candidates should fill the West Central Railway Apply Online form and pay the fee before 9th December 2016. Continue reading this page and find more information about these posts.
WCR Notification 2016
The expanded form of WCR is West Central Railways, located in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. The formation of WCR is on 1st April 2003. The headquarters are in Jabalpur. It is one of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways providing several transport facilities for passengers every day and every time. The organisation runs an official website to make all the people know about complete information related to trains, i.e., arrival, departure, route and stations, etc. Every time it recruits suitable and capable candidates to fill all the Railway Vacancies. This time, West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 is to fill 204 apprentice jobs in various designations like BTC-Kota- Electrician, Painter, Mason, BTC-TKD- Fitter, Welder, Plumber, COPA and other posts. All the aspirants should submit their West Central Railway Apply Online before 9th December 2016. The official website for this WCR Notification 2016 is mpoline.gov.in. The applicants should pay the exam fee for this Latest Apprentice Vacancy as mentioned in the official notice.
West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs
Aspirants who are interested can check out the eligibility criterion from this passage. The essential educational qualification for these Apprentice Jobs is intermediate along with ITI certificate in the particular stream. The age of the applicant for this West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 should lie in between 15yrs to 24yrs as on 1st June 2016. For more information related to relaxation of upper age limit refer the official WCR Notification 2016 attached to this article. The aspirants for this Latest Apprentice Vacancy are shortlisted based on the marks scored in the intermediate and performance of the candidate in interview/ skill test. The pay scale for the selected candidates under WCR Jobs is as per the norms of the Govt. The last date to submit West Central Railway Apply Online in mponline.gov.in website is 9th December 2016. Aspirants can utilise the direct link attached to this article and fill the application form. Keep in touch with egovtjobs.in to know about the syllabus, admit card and results regarding these jobs.
Latest WCR Apprentice Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organisation: West Central Railways (WCR)
No. of Vacancies: 204 posts
- BTC-Kota- Electrician – 51 Posts
- BTC-Kota- Fitter (Mechanic) – 10 Posts
- BTC-Kota- Welder (Gas & Electrical) – 01 Post
- BTC-Kota- Painter (General) – 02 Posts
- BTC-Kota- Mason – 03 Posts
- Kota- Carpenter – 01 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Electrician – 38 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Fitter (Mechanic) – 27 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Electronics – 20 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Welder (Gas & Electrical) – 12 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Machinist – 05 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Turner – 05 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- BTC-TKD- COPA – 14 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Painter (General) – 05 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Crane Operator – 02 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Plumber – 05 Posts
- BTC-TKD- Draftsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
Official Website: mponline.gov.in
Job Category: Government Job
Job Name: Various Vacancies
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh (MP) & Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria to apply for MP WCR Vacancies 2016
- All the Candidates with educational qualification as their intermediate or +2 along with relevant ITI Certification are eligible to appear for this opportunity.
- Minimum age limit for all applicants: 15 yrs as on 1st July 2016
- Upper age limit for all General candidates: 24 yrs as on 1st July 2016.
- Refer the official notification for details about the relaxation of upper age limit.
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- As per the norms of the organisation and performance of the candidate in the selection process.
- For General Candidates: 170/-
- For OBC/ SC/ST Candidates: 70/-
- Selection of the candidates is as per the academic performance and interview/skill test.
Instructions to fill West Central Railways Apply Online Form
- Open the website mponline.gov.in
- Check for appropriate link and open it
- Fill the essential details in the particular columns provided
- Attach the required scanned copies of mentioned documents.
- Pay the examination fee as applicable and click on submit button
- Starting Date to submit online application form: 11.11.2016
- Last date to apply online: 09.12.2016 by 4.00 PM
Bookmark our site using Ctrl+D to get more information about these WCR Apprentice Vacancies. Just be tuned to our page egovtjobs.in and collect information regarding state and central government job openings.